Sunday, October 7, 2012

YES on PROP 34 - Local Voices

This would replace the Death Penalty with life imprisonment, but with no possibility of parole.


encinitasyouneedus YouTube channel video clip

SAFE California - Yes on 34 for more information

From Amnesty International - A Pledge

I want to eliminate the risk of executing an innocent person in the state of California forever.
I will vote YES on Prop 34!

I want to save California taxpayers $130 million each year by getting the death penalty off the books. It is a fact – life in prison is far less expensive than the broken death penalty.
I will vote YES on Prop 34!

I want some of these saved funds to be redirected toward helping law enforcement solve more murders and rapes. About half of these crimes go unsolved, in part for lack of adequate resourcing.
I will vote YES on Prop 34!

I believe the death penalty is a distraction and not a solution to violent crimes and we can do better!
I will vote YES on Prop 34!

I believe in making California SAFE. Yes California, we will be better off when we replace the death penalty with justice that works!

The image of Troy Davis is compelling if you followed the years of attempts to save his life in the Georgia justice system.

Amnesty International - SAFE 

also . . .


For complete listing of all California Propositions and review.