Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful," Bush told the Hoover Institute's Peter Robinson. "But I have no desire for fame and power anymore. … I crawled out of the swamp and I'm not crawling back in." George W. Bush

Jeebus, the US electorate are the stupidest people on the planet.  How could we?

It's good at this stage to remember we didn't.  The Supreme Court crowd put this clown in charge. But still . . .


We have very little reason to believe that stupidity will reign in this upcoming election that big money is attempting to buy people who lack essential core beliefs.  It can't work with those who are aware of what they believe, why they believe in what they are voting for in 2012.  But, if the past decade holds true (with few exceptions), this is what basic human rights and future prosperity is up against this worldview these days.

Americans’ Core Beliefs:
Don’t make me feel bad about the way I live, and
It will all work out, we’re Americans.